From the Oakley website:
The OMS-410 is a companion module to the MOTM-410 triple resonant filter module. It adds powerful new features to the superb Synthtech module. No component changes are needed to the MOTM module, and the two modules are connected together by two removable connectors hidden behind the front panels.
The OMS-410 allows you to add these new features to your MOTM-410
- You can add three individual CV inputs to control each vactrol element of the MOTM-410. Each input is sent through a reversible attenuator, with a control knob on the front panel. This allows incredible tonal sweeps and modulations to be created. Its like having three separate voltage controlled filters in one module.
- The MOTM-410’s two internal VC-LFOs can now be accessed from the front panel. The OMS module shapes the LFO’s outputs to give smooth sinewaves. Two separate VCAs allow these LFO waveforms to be level controlled individually or together. You can now use the MOTM-410 as a twin VC-LFO, whilst still using the MOTM-410 as filter module.
- Housed in a Stooge panel
- Three panel switches added for mode control
- Two of the reversible attenuators can be switched to apply to a MOTM-410 filter, or to be used as a separate VCA with the LFO output jacks.
- The third reversible attenuator can be applied to the third 410 filter, or can be used as an input for VC of the level of VCA 1/LFO 1 output.