From the Blacet website:
- Genuine BBD Analog Delay Line Technology for that “retro” sound.
- Delays From 10 mS to 2 Seconds!
- Bi-Phase Regeneration for Killer Flanging
- Voltage Control of Most Parameters:
- Delay Time
- Regeneration (Feedback)
- Modulation Rate (40 S per cycle to 40 Hz)
- Modulation Depth
- Effect Bypass
- Reset Input for Modulation Generator for Synchronized Effects
- Envelope Follower
- External Modulation Input.
- Modulation Mixer
- Dry/Effect Mix
- Compander Noise Reduction
- Switched Capacitor Tracking Filters for Wide Delay Range with Optimum Bandwidth
- Optimized for Audio Signals from 1V to 10V
Download Blacet’s TIME MACHINE BASIC MANUAL.
- Stooge MOTM style panel
- Dave Bradley’s modification for adding a manual bypass switch
- Blacet modification to prevent overloading the audio input
See also Larry Hendry’s Time Machine page.